Thank you for reaching out for help. I am a minister of Jesus Christ and it is in this capacity, leaning on the word of God, that I help you make sense of the situation you are going through at the moment.
James 5:16 Confess faults to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous one avails much.
Making use of our counselling platform the following will occur:
- You have to fill in the form below as thoroughly and truthfully as you can
- Our prayer team will intercede for you while we wrestle for an answer..
- I might contact you via email for more information as the Holy Spirit directs
- I will give you the most truthful answer at all times, sometimes this might not be what you want to hear
- Every action we take will lead to reactions. Our aim is always to uplift and strengthen.
- It might take a few sessions to get to a conclusion, so be patient and trust the work of the Lord
- This service is free!
Please note, with your permission, we will post a summary of our discussion (anonymously of course) , to help others that might find themselves in a similar situation.
Please fill in the form with as much detail as you can. All this content is emailed to me personally and does not go through screening, or is not read by anyone else. All information filled in is strictly confidential and will not be shared without your consent. If you give consent to share your story, no names will be used, or pen names will be assigned to protect your privacy. You can also choose to use your real name in order to give glory to God for what He has done.
If you have not done so yet, read one of our cases under the Need Guidance top menu tab to see how it is presented.